March 17, 2009

I'm Now a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator


I just realized that I never formally let the blogging world know that I decided to become a Stampin' Up! Demo. I've mentioned bits and pieces here and there, but never anything official.

Well, it's true. I was buying so much stuff that it became obvious to me that I would benefit from the fabulous discount. I also was intrigued by being able to pre-order new products before they are available to the public and the fab other incentives the SU! offers.

I never thought I would actually want to build this business but because I'm so passionate about stamping I really do. Therefore, I will have to offer YOU an incentive to choose me your demo. So, let me tell you about that...

Right now through March 31st, a customer can choose 1 FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration(SAB) catalog for every $50 they spend which is so awesome!!! So I thought I would offer an additional FREE SAB set of your choice to the first person to place a $50 order through me as a demo. So for $50 you will get 2 free stamp sets! I think that's pretty exciting! Plus I will also send you dsp and ribbon samples from this same catalog. If this 1st customer refers a friend who places an order, they can pick a set too and earn some paper and ribbon samples as well.

Pretty great!!!
Talk soon,
Photobucket

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails