March 3, 2009

Sweet Stems for Auntie


This is a card I made for my Aunt Barb who is always so sweet and thinks of me all the time. She sent me a magazine subscription for Valentine's Day. Isn't that thoughtful? So I thought I would send her a pretty, Spring card to say thank you.

If you don't already own Sweet Little Sentiments I highly suggest you have it in your collection. It is a level one hostess set featured in the Spring Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. Hostesses and customers would be able to order this set by placing an order or hosting a workshop of $150 or more and would receive $15 in free merchandise as well. Since I am a demo and hostess bennies apply to me when I order, I jumped at the chance to have this set! Right now and through March 31st, customers also receive one free stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for every $50 they spend. I have lots more details. Please contact me for more information.

Ingredients from SU!
Stamps: Sweet Stems, Playful Petals, Sweet Little Sentiments (Hostess set)
Ink: Memento, Copic & SU! Markers: Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Cameo Coral, Gable Green, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Craft White
Paper: Tea Party dsp, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette textured cs
Accessories, ribbon(non SU!), scallop border punch, white embossing powder, dots brass template
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. HHHMMMM....I think that I may have to place another order to get this stamp set - GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooooo cute and cherry!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails