April 2, 2009

GOODIE ALERT & Ocassions Mini Catalog Goes Live



(GOODIE ALERT below)On April 1st, this fabulous mini-catalog went live. If you click on the picture above it will take you to the Stampin' Up web site where you will be able to browse this mini. It features beautiful new stamp sets, dies, rub-ons, beautiful ribbon and new corduroy buttons.

Here are two of the cards a made a little while back using stamp sets Soft Summer and Great Friend from this mini-cattie:


Believe it or not, I still have FREE stamps sets to give away and I would like to give them to you! I mean, what am I going to do with several duplicate stamp sets just hanging around looking for a good home. So I would like to give a stamp set to anyone who places a Stampin' Up! order order over $50 and if you place an SU! order of over $100 I will give you two. How does that sound?? Please contact me for more information at lpryor1@hotmail.com.
Love,
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous Laura, I especially love the simple layout and awesome colors of the first one. Love how nice you embossed with the texture plate on the second card. My texture plates don't give such a deep impression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards, Laura!! Love the paper and the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards Laura! That flower set is gorgeous. I may fall victim to the shopping bug!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails