August 5, 2009

Pun Fun Set & A Mystery

Hello and Happy August!!!! It's hot hot hot and humid here in Boston. Everyone thank your mailman today.
Here are some pics of a note card set that I'm in the process of putting together using the Pun Fun set from SU! I've used this layout in the past and thought it would be a good one for multiple cards seeing as how it's easy and uses limited supplies. As I complete cards I will load them up. I've used a couple of unique color combos that I think you might like to try.
Happy Bird-Day is Really Rust, So Saffron and Ballet Blue
Get Whale Soon is Barely Banana, So Saffron and some mysterious blue from Stampin' Up that I cannot figure out what the heck it is.
It's from a paper pack that was part of last cattie's hostess sets/supplies. Also included in this same paper pack was Basic Grey and Apricot Appeal. Does anyone know the name of my mystery paper?? It doesn't match a single other piece of paper I have!
Either way it's super with yellow!










Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails