December 27, 2009

Still Creating....

We finally got settled in our new home and then all of a sudden it was time for Christmas! So just as things settled down it was time to get crazy again. Somehow I was able to make a few gifts for neighbors and several gifts for my girlfriends. I'm just a little late in posting them.
We've met some very nice neighbors here so for Christmas I made chocolate bark with almonds and cranberries, wrapped them up pretty and sent them over. Here are a couple of pictures of the wrapped chocolates:


I was also able to fit in these gifts for my friends. I bought these travel coffee mugs at Home Goods, filled them with Lindt chocolates and made a tag to match each mug which also doubles as a magnet.Enjoy the photos and please e-mail me if you have any questions about materials or my easy chocolate bark recipe. Images shown here are from Stampin' Up! and Verve. Photobucket







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails