February 21, 2010

10% Off Sale Continues & A Baby Project




Good morning and happy Sunday!!!! What's new??? I've been busy here at the house working tons from home and taking care of Little Keith who will be 2 in a couple of weeks and is already acting like he's 2. Poor little guy had a nightmare the other night, woke up screaming AND (so sad) fell out of his crib for the first time. I thought I'd throw up when I saw him on the floor. It was a traumatic night for everyone. I hope that NEVER happens again. Thank goodness we have carpet!
Anywhoo... I had been working on this baby project for some time and finally finished it and am excited to show it to you today. I have made a similar project in the past, but this one is sort of girly and fun and is specifically purple to match baby Cecilia's nursery. So this is for my friend Rachel who is a doll and just had her first, baby Cecilia in November. So better late than never with my gift, right?!
This project features an 8 x 8 shadow box frame which I painted white and filled with all these cute little inchies and features baby's birth info. I love the way it turned out. I hope she loves it too!
On another note, I just sent a submission to become part of the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge design team. SO we'll see!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Also, don't forget about my sale through March 31st!!! 10% off all Stampin Up orders placed through me and who doesn't want to save?? Right?? Simply e-mail me your order to lpryor1@hotmail.com.
Thanks everyone for stopping by! Enjoy your day!!
Photobucket
p.s. I will be posting ingredients of this project at a later date and time so I can go and finish cleaning! {sarcastically} "yayyyy"

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails