March 8, 2010

Chi Chi Memories - Birthday Boy - Exciting News!

Good morning! I'm writing today as the official mom of a two year old. Saturday was Little Keith's birthday and we had a great time. I can't believe he's two. Time is moving at warp speed!

I'm posting a card I made today using this fabulous Birthday Boy image from Chi Chi Memories. Natalie Tong is the amazing designer of this really cute line of digital stamps. And to make matters even more exciting....Natalie has asked me if I would be her first, official Design Team member! I couldn't be more thrilled to represent Chi Chi Memories and to work with Natalie. I'm sure we will have some exciting releases to come. I can't wait to show you all her cute stuff. In the meantime, I hope you will visit Natalie at Chi Chi Memories as well as her blog. You will not be disappointed with the quality of her images and their affordability.

This card also represents my take on Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try which you can see here.Alrighty, I'm off to the gym with the little man. He will play at the play space while mommy walks on the treadmill and panics that he might miss or need me, but it's good for both of us!
Stay tuned for more from me and Chi Chi Memories and as you might have guessed from this post I am severing any official ties to Stampin Up so that I can explore my creativity and inspiration from other fabulous companies! Sad, but good for me as I've felt a little stifled since the changes to their IDA. I'm excited about this move!
Have a fabulous day!
Photobucket
Ingredients
Stamps: Chi Chi Memories - Birthday Boy, Sentiment from Stampin' Up
Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Pacific Point (Stampin Up)
Ink: Copic Markers, Stazon Black
Accessories: circle Nestabilities(Spellbinders), scallop border punch(Ek Success), ribbon(SU)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Laura! WOW! So exciting! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see all your DT work. It's gonna be fabulous! Oh, your card is adorable. I love it and the coloring is wonderful.
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails