March 13, 2010

Happy Easter With Chi Chi Memories



It's a gloomy rainy day here, but I'm bringing you this cheerful and bright Easter card using this adorable bunny image from the Happy Easter new release from Chi Chi Memories. Isn't he cute?
I struggled today to get great pictures as there really is no natural light but I really wanted to share this with you as soon as it was ready. My mom came over today to visit me and little man and she told me to go upstairs and do something so instead of cleaning I found myself creating...you don't have to tell me twice!
So I'm keeping it short and sweet today, but I do hope you will visit Chi Chi Memories and pick up a copy of this adorable set for only $4!
Don't you love how this sentiment from Papertrey Ink matches so nicely?
The layout I used was inspired by the Taylored Expressions Challenge, TESC104. It's my first time participating over at Taylored Expressions, but I was inspired to give this one a try!
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that all the delicious decorative papers are digital! I got them today from Sweet Shoppe Designs. They are from the set called Bunny Love. I love being able to shop for stamps and matching papers and getting them immediately! Gotta love digi!
Thanks for visiting
Photobucket
Ingredients
Stamps: Happy Easter from Chi Chi Memories, Egg Hunt(Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Bunny Love from Sweet Shoppe Designs, Bashful Blue, Barely Banana(SU!)
Ink: Copics, Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: border punch(EkSuccess), ribbon(SU!)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails