March 28, 2010

Sending You Hugs & Cute As A Bug

Here are a couple of cards I made today. Big Keith took the Little Guy to his Grandparents so I flew around here like a maniac cleaning so I could have as much time as possible in my craft room!
This first card is made using a single stamp release from Chi Chi Memories called "Hug" which will be available for purchase Monday, 3/29/10 for only $1.99! Make sure to stop by the store to pick up your copy of this beautifully designed stamp which would be perfect for Mother's Day by the way!!!



I decided to paper piece this image using papers from the Honey Bunny kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs and used this week's Taylored Expressions challenge TESC106.My second card is another using the Flower Babies set also from Chi Chi Memories. I used Jen del Muro's Sketch For You To Try as well as more delicious papers from Sweet Shoppe Designs. This kit is called Bees Knees.


Each creation features computer created sentiments made using my word processing program which I'm fastly becoming a HUGE fan of and I'm finally getting to use all the fonts I've been collecting for years but never knew why!
I am going to head off now to do a few last minute things before the boys arrive home! Have a great night!
I almost forgot, how could I? Chi Chi Memories is having an incredible sale right now on their Valentine's Day and St. Paddy's days sets. Each set is only 99 cents!!! I already picked up my copy of Valentine's Day which I think has versatile images for any occassion! Be sure to stop by, view the sale and buy your favorites HERE.
Photobucket
Ingredients Card 1:
Stamps: Chi Chi Memories- Hug
Paper: Honey Bunny - Sweet Shoppe Designs, Orchid Opulence, Kraft(SU!), Spring Moss(PTI)
Ink: Copic markers
Accessories: swirl clip(My stash), ribbon, word window punch, modern label punch(SU!), pearl stickers(ACMoore)
Techniques: machine stitching, paper piecing

Ingredients Card 2:
Stamps: Chi Chi Memories - Flower Babies
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black(SU!), Sweet Shoppe Designs - Bees Knees
Ink: Copic markers
Accessories: Label 1 dies(Spellbinders), word window punch, button, linen thread(SU!), brads(Making Memories), paper flower(Target), ribbon(ACMoore)
Technique: Machine Stitching

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails