May 16, 2010

Gator Greetings From Chicken Girl Designs!

My card today features this cutie called Gator Greetings from Chicken Girl Designs available exclusively at I {Heart} Papers! As soon as I saw him I was compelled to bust out the Copics!



Of course you see I am now addicted to using the out of the box technique with my nesties and I've added two of my new go-to embellies: vellum heart (this time with glitter AND a threaded button) and kraft paper! I also added some Spica glitter marker to the presents and even his toothies!

Hope you're enjoying my Chicken Girl creations as much as I enjoy creating them!
Nice to see you today!
Photobucket
Ingredients
Stamps: Gator Greetings from Chicken Girl Designs
Paper: kraft, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Certainly Celery dsp(SU!), gift dsp(LSS)
Ink: Copic markers
Accessories: sewing machine, large border punch(EK Success), spica glitter marker(Copic), heart to heart punch, texture plates #4(SU!), fine crystal glitter(Martha Stewart)

6 comments:

  1. I am def. going to try the out of the box tech - thanks for telling me how to find out about it!

    love this card and of course...the herat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one great card Laura loving the design and that image is such fun great work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love that out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Laura! I love your layout and the coloring is fantastic!
    :) Rach

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cute! I LOVE the big scallops on the left side, and the outside-the-box look, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails