June 25, 2010

Just a Quick Lil' Somethin' Something'

Hello and Happy Friday!!! I just wanted to pop by and post this little gift card I made for my brother's girlfriend, Kaitlin, who recently graduated from college!



I used the June Color Couture download from PaperTrey Ink. I have never purchased one of the downloads before, but I couldn't resist when I saw this fantastic and versatile template that I know I can use for almost ANYTHING! I love it. Even though the download came with GREAT papers, I didn't get a chance to use them and opted for my Thrift Shop papers from October Afternoon, which I got at I {Heart} Papers. Currently, it's out of stock, but send Kate an e-mail and she'll notify you when more come in!! I combined this Up Up & Away set from Verve with a sentiment I made on my computer. I'm happy with how it turned out and Kaitlin really loved it, especially what was inside :)

Have a fantastic weekend. I have a few more things in the works so please stay tuned as I have a HUGE announcement brewing that I think everyone could be excited about (fingers crossed) more on that when the time is right!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
Ingredients
Stamps: Up, Up & Away(Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Baja Breeze(SU!), Thrift Shop(October Afternoon)
Ink: Vintage Tead Dye(PTI), Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories: June Color Couture download(PTI), sewing machine, computer for sentiment, pop-up foam dots

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! Love everything about it, Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Laura! LOVE the mix of papers you used, and the pop of red from the balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fabulous little gift Laura what amazing papers and colours just love this so much.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails