August 19, 2010

More Babies with Chicken Girl Designs

Yowsa have I been on a spree making baby cards!! And you know what's funny? I already have another one to share, but it won't be for a few weeks, thankfully. So maybe I will cool it until then and maybe make a birthday card or something, HA!!
So here is the latest addition to this ever growing collection of baby cards on standby. It features this sweet image from the August release called Dreaming of You by designer Jannie Ho of Chicken Girl Designs which are available only from I Heart Papers! This could be used for several different occasions, but it really said "baby" to me. (I swear I am not hinting with any news with all these baby cards!)

I started with Lemon Tart base and stamped it with Craft White ink from SU! using the Background Basics: Polka Dots set that I just can't away from right now. I colored my image with Copics and added some rhinestones to the stars and some Spica gel pen to the moon for some shine and layered it on a jumbo scalloped circle from Spelbinders. I accented with the star with button and gold twine, more shine.
Here, I also stamped my sentiment directly onto my ribbon. PTI's hybrid ink is PERFECT for stamping on ribbon as it barely bleeds. I used Ocean Tides and like how it's a subtle sentiment as opposed to jumping off the page.

Please visit I Heart Papers for this and more fun images from Chicken Girl Designs.

Thanks for stopping by today! Your comments make my day!!

Photobucket
Ingredients:
Stamps: Dreaming of You(Chicken Girl Designs from I Heart Papers), Baby Button Bits(PTI)
Paper: Lemon Tart(PTI), Bashful Blue(SU!)
Ink: Craft White(SU!), Copic markers, Ocean Tides(PTI)
Accessories: Spellbinders circles and jumbo scalloped circles, scallop border punch, large star punch, gold twine(SU!), rhinestones, ribbon(my stash)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Another sweet design by one of my favorite card artists! LOVE the colors and that image is adorable! Thanks for your funny comments on my blog, you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUUUUUTE!!! LOVE how you made the lamb look so fluffy, and the gold accents, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the sweet image and great coloring!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails