September 21, 2010

Whooo's Ready for Fall?

Apparently not me based on my color palette here, ha! Isn't this a great image for Fall? It's from Chicken Girl Designs' September release available exclusively at I Heart Papers. You can pick up a copy of this digi image for only $2.50 or the entire collection for $8.50. Such a steal for all these cute images.

To make this card, I first colored my image with Copics which I got from I Heart Papers to coordinate with my digital papers from Cosmo Cricket called Nutmeg. Available HERE at Jessica Sprague's site. Fabulous fall papers in fun colors! I just discovered a small selection of digi papers from them. I didn't know Cosmo Cricket did digi papers but was excited to discover them! Then I decided to use this week's Sketch for You To Try from Jen del Muro for my layout! Of course, I've adapted it a tad to fit my needs, but all the elements are there, I think! Love Jen's sketches!

I added in some pleated paper, stitching, buttons and a SENTIMENT FLAG!! No big surprise there! I can't help myself. I think the die just makes for the cutest way to add a sentiment to projects I reach for it almost every time now. Here I printed my sentiment from Chicken Girl in brown text (modified in Word) directly onto Blush Blossom card stock and cut it out with my Sentiment Flag die. I love that I don't have to cut the ribbon tails. If you don't already own Sentiment Flags, click HERE to read more about it or get yours today! I think everyone should have these products and not because I designed them....because I love them and you will too!
Please visit Kate at the I Heart Papers store. She is busy working adding in new goodies all the time and she has all the HOT and TRENDY paper crafting items you want!
Thanks for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with my CTD project of the week!
Photobucket
Ingredients
Stamps: Who's Ready for Fall (Chicken Girl Designs)
Paper: Kraft, Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides(PTI), Blush Blossom(SU!), Nutmeg digi collection(Cosmos Cricket)
Ink: Copics
Accessories: Sentiment Flag die(Lil' Inker Designs), hemp twine(SU!), Spring Mix Vintage buttons, leaf die(PTI), Spellbinders Nesties

5 comments:

  1. VERY cute, Laura! LOVE the pleated strip of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is adorable! And the patterned paper is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is definitely very Fall-ish! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute, Laura! I just might case what you did with that pleated strip of paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails