March 23, 2012

New Release Hop Day 5

This has been such an amazing week!! Thank you to everyone who has so positively and enthusiastically left comments for myself and the Design Team this week. We've all had so much fun making projects with our new sets Coffee Cozies and Funny Bunnies and now it's YOUR turn to enjoy them! There are still sets left at the LID Store today!







And speaking of enjoy.....get ready to enjoy a post from all of our designers today with more amazing projects showing off our new goodies.

I am planning to come back with some pictures to add to the informal tutorial I wrote up on Monday about using our Coffee Cozies dies and their registration marks for perfect stamp to die placement. AND I will be back to announce the winners of the prizes we're giving away for this release. You have until 11:30 P.M. EST Saturday March 24th to comment to be eligible for the random drawing.

We are experiencing a slight delay getting our Funny Bunnies orders out the door. We really appreciate your patience while we get these orders packed and shipped and all ready for you. It shouldn't be long at all. I'm guessing that they will all have grown wings and will be well on their way by Monday the latest!

So I am going to leave you to get started on the rest of your crafty little way! The first stop on the hop today is Alicia Thelin!

Enjoy have a fabby day and I'll see you in a few days with a pictured tutorial, Prize Winners, hop re-cap AND I'm hoping to snap some pics on Saturday at my first Shoe Box Swap. I'm going with Ariana and our friend and DT member Sarah Jay is going to be there and we'll be meeting for the first time!!!! OH YAY!!! I cannot wait and I just MIGHT be bringing some prizes with me!

Ok, off you go! Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed this week and the new dies/stamps. Off to be inspired by the hop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails