May 7, 2009

Wedding Shower Invites & My Neglected Blog


Wow, it's been a little while since I've posted. I've been busy making these wedding shower invitations for my friend who was also my maid of honor. I'm really happy with the results and I love that I could incorporate the computer into my design.
Hope all is well! I'll be back soon with more projects. Pleas note when viewing some of the info has been blocked for privacy reasons. Thanks!
Ingredients
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral (SU!)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip (all SU!)
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Vellum Paper (all SU!)
Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon from Valet ribbon collection (SU!), ribbon hole punch (fiskars), computer and Microsoft Word word processing, Freehand591 BT font, ink jet printer, custom chocloate font color (color model RGB, Red 62, Green 31, Blue 0)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Laura that is beautiful I love the pop of color the ribbon gives very professional looking job

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out gorgeous Laura! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails