January 17, 2009

Sew What? It's Handmade!

This is my first project using my sewing machine! My Grammy lives next door (actually, together we share a duplex) and she's teaching me how to use my sewing machine which I have had for years now. And even though my stitching is "off" (to put it nicely)I'm proud and I think Grammy will be too.
My control-freak, perfectionist personality is chalking it up tonight as "so what, it's handmade! It can't be perfect!" I think it's pretty good for my first try. I've only logged about an hour and a half on the machine so practice makes perfect, right?



Ingredients:
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas: Kitty Kat Pack
Ink: Memento and Copic
Paper: Pretty in Pink (SU!), Kraft(Bazzill), Bittersweet dp (Basic Grey)
Accessories: SEWING MACHINE, Fiskars border punch, ribbon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails