January 16, 2009

I'll Tell You Who Needs Copics....I DO!!!

In an earlier post I went on about Copics, shmopics, blah, blah, blah, you can get the same results from an alcohol-filled water brush, blah, blah, blah. I was so wrong!!! And everytime I saw these unbelievable cards on SCS they all used Copics and had the clearest and brightest coloring and I found myself drooling.
Soooo, after chirping about them for long enough, my husband (and my son who's 10 months) bought me a 72A set of Ciaos for Christmas and now I'm totally addicted!
Even though I'm still learning to use them, they are almost error proof. Here are a few of my favorite designs using my new Ciaos.

~ Laura




Images from Pink Cat Studio's Party Farm Animals set


Images from Treehouse Stamps




















1 comment:

  1. I like your coloring with Copics! Aren't you lucky that you got a SET of it for Christmas!!! I wish I could, but I've been buying mine one by one. I only got 30 pens so far, that's about $180!!!

    keep up the great work!

    Aloha,
    Joy
    www.tamikos.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails