March 22, 2009

CCB02 Project


As you've already read, Creatively Cute's second challenge is to organize something papercraft related be it ribbons or papers or stamps etc... I knew instantly what I wanted to do.
I have this massive collection of ideas and inspirations printed from the internet, cut from magazines, taken from anywhere, really. It's a humongous mess.
Then, at night trying to get to sleep and thinking about cards (don't laugh, whatever works, right?) I always come up with these fabulous ideas for layouts and cards and then in the morning, POOF! They're gone. SOooooooo
I've created this altered notebook to house all of my ideas and inspirations, lists of projects I want to try and list of products I need (ok,want) to buy. And now that I'm on the Matahati Designs creative team, this will be used to keep track of my project and submissions here as well. I also plan to bring this book to bed with me (hahahaha). That way when I get a good idea I can jot it down so I don't loose these gems overnight. My ultimate goal is to make sure that when I'm inspired to create I don't sit down and go "Duuuuhhhhh, what do I do???? Duuuhhhh"
Just a reminder that ANYONE not just group members are invited and encouraged to particiapte in our challenges. All you have to do is use the keyword CCB02 when uploading to Splitcoast Stampers so we can find your entry. The deadline for this challenge is Wednesday, March 25th. Judging/voting will start the 27th.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Great Friend(Ocassion Mini Avail 4/1)
Paper: Walk In The Park dsp(same as above), So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss
Ink:So Saffron, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Loads of Letters chipboard alpha, button bouquet, circle punches, pearl stickers(Marc Richards), ribbon($1 bin AC Moore)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Laura nice to see your blog, adding to my reader.
    Fellow DT
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails