March 27, 2009

Coral Rose Blossom


Hi all! Happy Friday! Before I get into any of the details about this card, you must know that I totally copy-cat-ed my sentiment from Jessica Rone. Here is a link to her card that obviously has been stuck in my head for quite some time because as soon as I made this card it just popped into my head that I wanted to feature her sentiment panel. Isn't is dreamy?
My card features the Bella Blossoms set stamped in Cameo Coral and sponged with Rose Red. I popped up the center petals with glue dots but stamped them in Rose Red and the stem and petals are Kiwi Kiss. I then curled the edges of the main blossom to make it pop a little off the page.
For my layout, I used SCS sketch challenge SC220 which is from a few weeks ago but am just now getting to play around with.
Again, please visit Jess's blog. Her work is AMAZING!!!! HERE is a link again.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Ingredients from SU!
Paper: Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart dsp
Ink: Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Stazon Black
Accessories: Scallop circle punch, misc circle punches, paper piercing tool, Word Window punch, silver brads
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Your card is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for giving me credit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Laura and love the colors! awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning. The colors, the big bold bloom and the delicious sentiment. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails