March 25, 2009

More Organizing for CCB02



This is my second project for the CCB02 Challenge which was to organize anything craft related. Every time I sit down to stamp, or have an idea in my head I find it hard to pick out the right images or I forget that I have certain images and never use them etc... etc... Combine that trouble with a large stack of old SU! catties laying around taking up wayyy too much room and I NEVER OPEN THEM even though they are my craft bibles. SOOoooooo, I cut out pages from all my catties that contain the sets I own. This way when I want to start a project I can flip through relatively quickly, get some inspiration and be on my way! Anything to help me put ideas together faster will be a complete lifesaver. I mean, you can organize all the supplies in the world, but you've GOT to have something that will allow you to organize your creative thoughts and actual thought and planning process. So I am really thrilled that I finally made myself my Notes notebook (see post 2 below) and got these catties under control!
Of course I would have wanted to decorate my folder and make it pretty, but many of you know that I have been MIA for a few days for family reasons. But I am slowly making my way back beginning tonight. So, I wrote it down in my new notebook under my projects to do page and then when I'm feeling creative but don't know where to begin, I will remember that I wanted to do decorate the folder housing the organized stamp set pages, YAY!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea Laura. I thin all have so many supplies we get overwhelmed or just plain forget what we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea....I'm going to have to do this for the future...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Laura! I really need to do this for me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails