March 13, 2009

GOODIE ALERT! And More From the Occasions Mini Cattie


I am offering GOODIES!!!! But first, I had a few minutes this morning to get a little stamping in. I took inspiration from a layout featured in the Occasions Mini and I used my new Soft Summer set offered in the same catalog available April 1st. This set is SO soft and pretty!
This Mini Catalog has totally knocked my socks off! It's beautiful to look at and offers tons of inspiration and the actual products are even better in person!

Who will be my first Stampin' Up! customer?! Will it be YOU? I am offering a special surprise for my first customer who places an order over $50. Not only are you able to pick a FREE item from the AMAZING Sale-a-Bration catalog thru
March 31st, but I will offer you an additional assortment of goodies including and an additional FREE stamp set of your choice from the Sale-a-bration cattie!!!!!! If you refer a friend and they place an order I will even sweeten your surprise!!!! and send your friend some goodies as well

This applies to my first customer only, but I have TONS of new goodies I would like to share so I may even be able to extend this. Stay tuned for further goodies coming at you! YAY
If you are interested in taking advantage of my offer and be introduced to the exciting world of Stampin' Up! and their amazing products please contact me at
lpryor1@hotmail.com for more information.
Ingredients from SU!
Stamps: Soft Summer
Paper: Pirouette Pink(textured), Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Copic markers, white gel pen
Accessories: Word Window punch, Button Bouquet, pink ribbon(non-SU!)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I really like the way this one turned out Laura!!! So soft and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Laura and that's a great offer! I hope you get lots of sales from it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, Congratulations on becoming a demonstrator! 2nd the card is absolultely stunning and 3rd you're business is going to rock..you are really good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card has a real elegant look nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails