March 12, 2009

Who Knew?


Who knew that Cameo Coral would 1. make a come back and 2. be so delicious with Basic Grey and Baja Breeze!?!
My newest box of goodies arrived today containing my Occasions Mini Catalog pre-order items, hooray!! I just couldn't wait to play. So as soon as the baby went down (after screaming for 15 minutes I might add...this is something new the last few nights, I digress...) I ran right for my stamp table and new supplies.
I've got to say this really is a fabulous color combo! I even managed to work in using my new Texture Plates, mmmmmm.
I think this will be for my mother-in-law for her birthday and I plan to make a matching Pillow Box to house a gift card if my time over the next few days permits.
Now until April 1st before the Occasions Mini goes live, customers are able to pre-order a select group of items in order to get a jump start on their Spring and Easter projects. For a copy of this unbelievably fabulous mini, please contact me at
lpryor1@hotmail.com and don't forget for every $50 you order between now and March 31st you get to choose one item FREE from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog. You gotta love FREE!
Ingredients from SU!
Stamps: Great Friend (will be released April 1st)
Paper: Basic Grey & Cameo Coral card stock, Walk In The Park dsp
Ink: Basic Grey & Cameo Coral
Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon(Valet collection), Texture Plates #1, rhinestones(non SU), circle Nesties(Spellbinders)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Laura and I love the cameo coral you mixed in! excellent, excellent work...enjoy playing with your new goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails