April 13, 2009

CCB04 Challenge: An Inspiration Challenge

This week's Creatively Cute blogger's challenge is hosted by Jackie. Here's what she had to say:

"Hi Ladies!
I'm proposing an Inspiration Challenge using the Williams Sonoma home site! There are so many wonderful pictures to get your creative juices flowing....have fun with this and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!!!!
I have my card & inspiration piece posted on my blog....
Please don't forget to post the challenge & your projects to your blogs!!
Deadline for entries will be next Thursday (the 16th) evening. I will pick a winner (I've been collecting goodies) & post on Friday morning.....have fun creating & good luck."

This is a very exciting challenge and I think I already have my inspiration chosen, but we'll see because there are some many wonderful things to choose from.
Here is a link to the CCB04 Gallery and remember, anyone can play! Upload your artwork to Splitcoaststampers.com using keyword CCB04 and you will then be uploaded to the challenge gallery and will be entered to win Jackie's prize.
Hope you can play! I'll be back in a day or so with my card.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails