April 11, 2009

Two for You

So I have two designs to share with you this evening. One is an Easter card I made for my Grandmother using a digi image from Digital Stamp Oasis and the other was the SCS Technique Lover's Challenge (TLC215) this week, which I almost died when I saw it. This is so right up my alley that it immediately went to the TOP of my to do list and I made a mother's day card for my mom. Can I just tell you that the hardest part of this card was taking the picture! The rest of it was easy-peasy!
Enough chit-chatter....here are the designs...


Ingredients (Easter Card)
Image: Rebecca Rabbit from Digital Stamp Oasis
Stamps: sentiment and carrott from Studio G
Paper(SU!): Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: ink jet printer, SU! markers, blender pen, white gel pen, VersaMark
Accessories: square and scallop square punches, ribbon(ACM), photo corner punch, brad
Ingredients(Flower Pot)
Layout and instructions via SCS TLC215
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Close to Cocoa cardstock and DSP, Delicate Dots DSP
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Sizzix flower layers #2 die, 3/4 inch punch, big pearls, ribbon, scallop border punch, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, 5 petal flower punch(for leaves)
Happy Easter!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Laura they are both very cute and I said the same thing when I saw that flower basket on SCS it is on the top of my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the basket. Where on scs are the directions? I'll have to go check out their site right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toatally darling! Both of them!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both adorable! Your flower pot is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are adorable, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of your creations!!! I might have to make some of these flowers!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails