May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Projects

Hello and Happy Mother's Day. Here are a couple of projects I made for Mother's Day. The first card was made a hat template which I can forward you via e-mail if you like or if you're a member at Splitcoast Stampers, you can view and download the template HERE. I thought it was such a cute idea for Mother's Day.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches
Paper: A Walk in the Park dsp, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery
Ink: Craft White
Accessories: hat template, 5 petal flower punch, pink ribbon, white brad

This "bag" was made to house the following set of matching note cards. I used this templatehere which had very clear instructions.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Baja Breeze textured cs, Walk in the Park dsp, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: bag template, scallop border punch, Valet ribbon collection, sticky strip, brads

This set of note cards was pretty much CASED from here I added grey taffeta ribbon and the designer paper.
Ingredients
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Walk in the Park dsp
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Scallop border punch, grey taffeta ribbon

So just quick post to get these projects up. Enjoy the day!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Great projects! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know how to use that side of the designer paper. I thought, what the hey! How am I going to use this ugly side? But it looks great on your cards. Who woulda thought? (can I say that as a teacher?) Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects....that hat is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful projects, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful! I love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are some wonderful projects! I love the cards. You have convinced me that I need the Fifth Avenue set now. Thanks :)
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a GREAT job. Love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails