May 18, 2009

My Card for CCB06 Challenge & CCB07 Challenge Teaser


Hello Strangers! I know... it's been a while! How've you been?
Below is my card for the Creatively Cute Bloggers challenge #6 hosed by Ellie. Her challenge is to create a card using something old and something new, so I dusted off literally my oldest stamp sets from Hero Arts and went for it. My something new? The flowers are colored with my new Copic markers!
Want to play along? Anyone can! Create a project using something old and something new and upload it to SCS using keyword CCB06. Here is the gallery for this challenge.
Something interesting about this card?.....Well, it's my turn to host the CCB challenge this week and this card has a clue as to what my challenge will be!
Stay tuned for my hosted Challenge this week. I've been collecting goodies to offer as a prize. See you soon!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Artistic Sketches, Background Solid Shapes Fancy Notes, Good Things Fancy Notes (All from Hero Arts)
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Memento, Copics, SU's Green Galore
Accessories: none
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Laura, this is just beautiful. I love the CAS look of this card, the flowers are gorgeous and so is the sentiment! So glad you had a chance to do the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the simplicity of this card so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails