June 7, 2009

Maybe It Worked?


So I made the first card in a long time yesterday (see my post below)and maybe the juices are starting to flow?
I made this card in 5 minutes. I love clean and simple cards that are easy to mass produce that take only minimal amounts of time.
This is for a bridal shower using the bride's wedding colors.

Ingredients
paper: Basic Grey Offbeat, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip(SU!)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip(SU!)
Stamps: Good Friend, Great Friend(SU!)
Accessories: linen thread, Valet Ribbon Originals, scallop circle and 1 3/8 circle punchs, glue dots (all from SU!)
Thanks!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I hate to lose my mojo when I have cards that I need to make (like now). I think you have found yours this card is very elegant great job Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and elegant. Hope your mojo juices are back up and running!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails