August 16, 2009

Daniel's a Blast

We went to the best first birthday party ever yesterday and this is the card for the guest of honor, Daniel, who is also our dear friend's son and my husband's Godson. Little Keith had the best time playing at the water table and in the sprinkler. We had a blast watching him have so much fun.
As you can see, I "borrowed" one of the images I had already painted from the Pun Fun note card set that I've been working on!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Pun Fun, Nursery Necessities, Stem Sayings, star background(not sure which set) (all SU!)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point (all SU!)
Ink: Stazon Black, and various greens, blues, yellows and oranges to water color with all from SU!
Accessories: large star punch, 3/4 circle punch, linen thread(all SU!), button and ribbon from my stash
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I especially like the star embelishment.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Laura...it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Laura! Nice job on the water coloring! Looks Fabulous!
    :) Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails