August 23, 2009

Delightful & Delicious - My First Verve


Verve Stamps recently released new stamps and when I saw some of the design teams' work with these new sets I just knew I had to have them.
Here is my first Verve creation. It's actually a birthday card. Inside I'm going to write "Here's to your success" and put a gift card for coffee! I have been looking for a coffee stamp set for a while now, but the images just weren't right. Verve did everything right with this one. I am totally in love with Verve now and I can't wait to show you some samples with the other new sets I got. More to come!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Delightful & Delicious(Verve)
Paper: Kraft, Black, White, Going Grey, Kiwi, Urban Oasis designer series paper (all SU!)
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: kiwi ribbon (SU!), paper piercing tool
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I really like your layout. It looks so put together. When I look closer, I can see how simple it really is. Love the beautiful bow and the piercing around the circle.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails