January 17, 2010

10% off Stampin' Up Products and SAB Card


I'm continuing to offer 10% off all Stampin' Up purchases to my customers through January 31st! For more information, please e-mail me at lpryor1@hotmail.com!

Right now is also Sale-a-bration time. So here I've used 3 SAB items including the Good Neighbors stamp set which is adorable and you can earn for free to make this colorful thank you.

...Short post tonight which will make up for the lengthy ones during the week. We stayed in today and did lots of cleaning and laundry. I'm so thankful for the long weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
Ingredients:
Stamps: Good Neighbors(SAB), With All My Heart (sentiment)
Paper: Kraft, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Welcome Neighbor(SAB designer series pad)
Ink: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Tempting Tuquois, Old Olive
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border punch(SAB), Old Olive ribbon, word window punch, silver brad, Junior alpha Sizzlets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails