January 18, 2010

Stampin' Up Purchases 10% Off & Occasions Mini Card


Ok, so I'm a broken record...but I would have killed for a 10% discount on my SU purchase especially during SAB time. So I want to just keep it out there. This off is good until Jan 31st. Please e-mail me your order at lpryor1@hotmail.com and I will send you an invoice through PayPal...easy!
So here is a new card that took me forever and I'm still not that happy with it to be perfectly honest. It started out as something totally different twice and this is what it ended up as. The biggest change I would make would be to stitch around the Cocoa panel as it appears a little plain for me.
Anywhoo.....I really wanted to make something using the new Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers and something from the Sweet Pea designer series paper from the Occasions Mini and SAB.
So I opted not to use my tabletop photo studio tonight and I really do notice a difference in the quality of my photo! I was just lazy honestly. To Do tomorrow: Permanently set up studio in craft room!
Today was a nice day at home with the Keiths. I hope you enjoyed your day too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket
Ingredients:
Stamps: Vintage Labels(SAB)
Paper: Kraft, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Sweet Pea dsp, Good Neighbors dsp(SAB)
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Sweet Pea stitched felt, Curly Label punch, Scallop Border punch, Word Window punch, pink ribbon from my stash, machine stitching

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails