January 8, 2010

Found, Not Lost & A Thank You


Well, I have a good news. I was so devastated to have lost my font collection it lead to a bit of investigating. Carbonite does in fact back-up your Windows directory and it's saved into a file called Windows.old which is where I found ALL OF MY FONTS!!! 871 of them to be exact!!! Apparently, I am more of a computer nerd than I ever thought because I'm celebrating having found my fonts!
On to my latest project....as many of you know we recently moved. Over the Christmas holiday the local real estate agent (who was the seller's agent) dropped off a beautiful Christmas card wishing us well and a delicious box of Christmas cookies. I thought that was really so kind and thoughtful that I had to of course reciprocate with a handmade thank you. It had to be somewhat masculine and QUICK as time is of the essence these days. Little Keith, who is now 22 months, is only sleeping about 40minutes during the day which leaves me enough time to check my e-mail and make a really quick card. So here it is. I would love your thoughts!! Thanks for visiting!
Ingredients
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!), decorate paper is "Florentine" from American Crafts
Stamps: Bella Blossoms (SU)
Ink: Stazon Black (SU)
Accessories: button from my stash, Old Olive striped ribbon, modern label and word window punches, linen thread (all SU!)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails