January 10, 2010

Home Decor Project



So I was just getting around to putting out some Valentine's Day decorations...changed my placemats and table centerpiece and I was inspired to make a little something for the door in the kitchen that leads to the basement. So here is what I came up with. I was very much inspired by the beautiful banners that Kelly Lunceford makes.
What you can't see in the picture is that the Very Vanilla main panel is dry embossed with the SU! large dots texture plate, but it didn't photograph well!!! New Year's Resolution...commit to taking better photos of my projects!
Thanks for stopping by!
Ingredients:
Technique: Accordion Fold Flowers
Stamps:none
Paper:Bazzill, K&Co (will get you the name) bought a whole pad at TJ Max for $1.69!!, Very Vanilla, Rose Red(SU!)
Ink: None
Accessories: all SU unless noted...3/4 circle punch, glue dots, chipboard alpha, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, scallop border punch, texture plate, Real Red polka dot ribbon, white with red dots ribbon (my stash), corner rounder(Marvy), machine stitching, half back pearls (Marc Richards)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails