January 11, 2010

10% Off Your Next Stampin' Up Purchase!!!

Posting today to let you all know that I am currently offering 10% off all Stampin' Up purchases now through January 31st! Also, it's Sale-A-Bration time! So, for every $50 you spend, you get to pick a free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!

I placed an order for myself last week and it will arrive on Thursday, I can't wait! I purchased over $300 in products and I received seven free items(you get a seventh item when you spend $300), plus I qualified for free hostess rewards and I could to pick a free hostess stamp set and $30 in free merchandise. With this fabulous sale I earned over $170 in free products!

It's a great time to buy during Sale-A-Bration and with the release of the new Occasions Mini there are SO MANY new goodies on my wish list!

I hope you will take advantage of the extra 10% off discount I'm offering now through January 31st!

Please contact me at lpryor1@hotmail.com for more info and earn and extra 10% off your purchase.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails