February 7, 2010

Sale Extended!! Get 10% off all Stampin' Up Products Now!!!

Great News today! As a special thank you to my readers, I've decided to extend my Stampin Up 10% off sale through to the end of Sale-a-Bration!!!! Yahoooooo!!! Jump on the discount bandwagon! Earn free products for every $50 you spend and get a 10% off discount! FAB-U-LOUS! But remember that this offer is only until March 31st. Please e-mail your orders to lpryor1@hotmail.com and I will invoice you through PayPal.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Enjoy your day and I will be back with fresh new projects VERY soon to celebrate this monumental occasion! hee hee!

Love,
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These cards turned out just beautifully Laura! I do love the ribbon skirt. Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day!
    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails