May 3, 2010

Some Very Exciting News To Share!

I have some really exciting news to share! I've been selected as one of the newest members of the Chicken Girl Design Team for I {Heart} Papers!!!! Yahooooooo!!!!



So I {Heart} Papers is this really great store on line where you can go and pick up all your card-making and scrapbooking supplies AND they feature a line of digital stamps called Chicken Girl Designs. The digital stamps are designed by Jannie Ho, a world renowned children's book illustrator. Isn't that so cool!
The Chicken Girl Design Team is filled with uber-talented ladies and I am truly honored to be among them!!!
I will be back on May 10th with my first creation as a design team member featuring an adorable image from the newest releases that will also be available to you on May 10th at the I {Heart} Papers store!
Until then, please visit the blogs of some of the design team members and check out their skills and talents!

Tammy, Lori, Loretta, Christy, Kate, Laura(me), Carlie, Michele

Also, please be sure to stop by the I {Heart} Papers store and tell them I sent you! :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your creations. Welcome to the team :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, laura! that is exciting and such an honor! I'll go check them out because I love digital stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura what wonderful news a big congratulations

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!! That is very exciting! I cannot wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!!! This is really exciting! BIG CONGRATS! Can't wait to see your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooo hooooo! Congratulations, Laura! I'm so sorry that I am very behind in visiting your beautiful blog. Awesome, Laura!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails