February 5, 2011

Shhhh...What's That Noise?

Oh wait.....it's Silence! AAaaahahhaah

I had a little time to myself today after what feels like weeks in the house with poor sick Little Keith. He's finally feeling better and is with his Nonna and Papa at *Tucci's* which is what he calls Bertucci's, his favorite restaurant.

So I thought I would make a lil' something for this week's Wednesday's Stamp Club sketch at My Favorite Things.

Here's the sketch....


And here's what I created.....


I really cannot get enough of these awesome Pure Innocence images. This one is from the MFT store and is called Flower Girl.

So I took a small liberty with the sketch as I used my sentiment in the background, but it's not too far off. I started by cutting out an oval with my Cricut. Then I stamped my image three times: one the oval and once on each decorative sheet of paper as I paper pieced her lil' outfit.

What do you think?? You can play too by heading over to the MFT Blog and getting all the details HERE. I don't know about you, but I'd LOVE to win $20 in credits to MFT. Have you seen what they are releasing these days? It makes me drool!!

So I just got the call that the lil' man is on his way home to me. But before I go, here is a picture of him pretending he's a super hero. He thought the dish rag cape was the best thing mommy ever thought of. He's been *flying around the house for days telling me he's a superhero. Too funny!!



Have a great afternoon and thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket
Ingredients:
Stamps: Flower Girl(Pure Innocence, MFT)
Paper: kraft(PTI), Not Quite Navy(SU!), Thrift Shop(OA)
Ink: Copic markers, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron(SU!)
Accessories: scallop border die(MFT), Cricut, ribbon, button, twine(SU!), sewing machine

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! I LOVE the piecing! My son would get along great with yours, he's a superhero lover too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am going to come here and say the same thing girlfriend!!! Brilliant card this week, I love what you did with the background! I am so REALLY going to case it!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails