July 3, 2010

I {Heart} Chicken Girl & A Give Way!

Helloooooo and happy 4th weekend!! I am stopping by to share this little ditty with you I made about a week ago but haven't had time to blog about and I've been waiting because it contains something special that I'm getting ready to share with you!


I made this using Silly Monsters set from Chicken Girl Designs available exclusively at I {Heart} Papers and it's currently on sale for $5!!! Five Bucks peeps! Can't you think of umpteen people you could make a card with this sentiment for? I sure can! I think it's so fun! The monster I colored up happens to be my favorite from the bunch. I colored him with Copics which I also got from I {Heart} Papers and added him to a metal edge tag along with some kraft paper (of course I did), a large scallop, stitching and some punched polka dots for a little fun! The lined paper is some of my fave. It's the B side to one of the papers from Cosmo Crickets Girl Friday collection. I have no idea which one it is as I've cut off the info part and used this scrap, but the A side is teal with colored dots, swirls and butterflies.

If you've stayed and read through this far, why not leave me some love? I will be giving away a Chicken Girl image of your choice from the June collection!

So leave me a comment here and I will choose someone at random over the next few days! I appreciate your feedback!!

Thanks for stopping by and for sticking with me today!!
Photobucket
Ingredients:
Stamps: Silly Monsters (Chicken Girl Designs)
Paper: Kraft, So Saffron, Real Red, Not Quite Navy(SU!), Girl Friday(Cosmo Cricket)
Ink: Not Quite Navy(SU!), Vintage Tea Dye(PTI)
Accessories: Sentiment Flag die (BY ME AND A), metal edge tag(SU!), sewing machine, 1/4, 3/4 circle punches, Jumbo Scallop punch (EK Success)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails